From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

What to say? What to say? Well, I am currently sitting in Lori's office and typing because I am waiting for her to finish doing nothing, which is what her job at work entails today. We have another fifteen minutes to go and then we are going to have a fun story-filled evening.
My toshbah bagrut went pretty well today! I looked at the first question and was like, hey! well this is easy! And so I answered them, like you are supposed to. It was all good.
My bus ride to school was funny at least. And it wasnt overly crowded and the bus didnt smell TOO bad. Why do people leave half filled yogurt containers stuck between the seats?! ew...
74 year old womens feet...
Thats all folks?
g'night mush

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

All I have to say is -

Shnast! AND my hands smell icky to boot.

Just 8 minutes to go...

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Well, I suppose it goes without saying that we your loyal readers will never hear the stories that will occur this evening. You'll just tease us. You know exactly what I'm talking about- like saying "My bus ride was funny", without telling us what was so funny so we can laugh with you. You always-

Oh, what's the point. Have a good secret evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home