From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, May 15, 2006

I love it when the weather is nice :) It always it a plus.
I don't know what to do today. I dont really even have a list. Well, I guess there are the things that can always be done. Like, clean up loris closet, rearrange my bookshelves, study for chemistry, help do stuff around the house. hmmm, I've got to think on this one...

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're certainly a helpful person...

Thank you.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sammy said...

Me? Helpful? Never! I live to be as troublesome as possible :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home