From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, May 15, 2006

At six thirty, we left Loris office and headed down Rechov Yafo. Somehow, Lori always finds the good clothes, and what a nice shirt it is! Great find Lors!
Lori treated me to supper and got me Raviolis... They are yummy! And I ate my little tomatoes unlike Lori, who left them sitting in their bowl, forlorn and sad looking :( I'm sure they forgive you anyway. We also drank ice coffees and they were yummy too! But that meant that we werent in the mood for ice cream, so we walk to the park and lay down and looked at the stars and talked about silly people and stupidity (come to think of it, a lot of the stuff that we talked about started with "s". hmmmm) Finally my legs fell asleep so we decided to walk back to TM. Well, since the Old city was closer, we walked there. Hey, you can never go wrong with that choice! We davened ma'ariv at the kotel and then used up all of our spare change and this time... we didnt have to chase the old people! Yay!
Next, we walked up all the stairs and I decided that it was time for ice cream and ices. So we left the old city with pizza and throat coolers :) Did I name them well?
We caught a bus and that got me to TM on time for the 416. Lori, you will never believe it! It was a low down bus that you feel like you are going to fall off of it... but the view is so much prettier than in middle of the day like that! It was a comfortable bus ride. My feet didnt fall asleep and there was tons of extra room. It was good.
Then I got home and am updating for the second time today, due to a request. Sorry it seems so blunt, but i've had a long day and it is late and I am usually candid anyway.
Remember: Are you good for anything?
That is a general question. No offence...
:)
g'night mush
again
hehehe...

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Mory said...

"Why with an M?" said Alice. "Why not?" said the March Hare.

Thanks. :) Sounds like you had a great time. And now look what you've done- this smile is permanently attached to my face! I don't know how I should be able to sleep like this. :) Okay, that's enough, Mory. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home