From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Miguel... It's not working...

Today started out slow, but like all good things got better and better.
I was very bored this morning and actually did the laundry which mommy asked me to do. And then later when she "suggested" that I sweep from the top floor all the way down to the kitchen, I did that too.

Ok, ok, I got it. In the dead of night, you and I grab some provisions, hijack one of those long boats, and row back to spain like there's no manyana...

Well, its NOT a pry bar...

Sorry bout those... I dont know how those random lines keeping getting stuck in.

Where's my Apple?!?!

Mommy bought me Grease today. That is a good movie! I watched it once and a half today. I also got a fawafel and went swimming. I had to go swimming all by my lonesome self, but it was nice. I got lots and lots of swimming done. And I even had a lane all to myself for fifteen minutes. So, You still like Harvey better than me? huh?

Were you going to say worse? Ummmm, no... At least we're in a row boat! Right!

Whoa!

I have a piano lesson in the morning. And I need to study some more for my assorted last bagruyiot that are coming up. hmmm... tomorrow will do and sunday and monday and tuesday and... aiyeee...

ITS LAND!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Mory said...

:D I've read this post once and a half now, and I don't have a clue what you're saying. Good stuff.

I haven't ever seen Grease, unfortunately. I don't see many movies.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What she's saying is that she thinks that I would rather spend time with this jerk named Harvey than go swimming with her.

No Freddie. I think you have it backwards, BUT what can I say. He showed up last minute and you know I can't say no to an offer like that... (Oh shuddup.)

Grease IS an awesome movie. I hadn't seen it in like forever. Of course, at the moment the story-line seems to hit a little too close to Home for comfort. Kind of Chaval that it won't have a happy ending in the 'real world' - alas, what can I do?

As for laundry and cleaning. Yes, you must've been bored.

"Miguel, remember that little voice? Try and pretend like you have one. Listen closely, what is it saying?!"

"What I want to know is, WHERE was she KEEPING them?!?!?"

"AHHHHHHHHH, He's LOOOOOSE!!!"

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Wait- this is supposed to mean something? If this is the sort of thing only Lori can understand, then why didn't you address it directly to her, say in an e-mail? I thought this was meant to be nonsensical; that I can respect.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mory,

Please allow me to attempt an explanation. Sammy and I both use our blogs as public e-mails after a fahsion. (Though I do it a lot more...)

Mostly everything is written in code and whoever it is written for understands.

And so - I can suggest any number of things:
a. You are NOT meant to understand to sit back and enjoy the gibberish.
b. You do not speak Sammyish and therefore cannot read between the appropriate lines in order to glean the story from the context.
c. You are putting WAAAAY too much thought into it.

Basically, all I can say is - enjoy being confuzzled. It could be worse, I mean - you could understand it (which would honestly take a lot of the fun out of it...well, for us anyway.)

AND - I suggest that you get your hands on some of the classic movies. Start with Grease and work your way out to Lilo and Stitch. Of course, at some point you should probably see The Road to El Dorado. I mean, that is THE movie that Sammy mentions most often in her blog.

Freddie - Hope you don't mind that I followed up on this thread and made it all conersationy. But Havey is becoming a pain. We didn't watch a movie. I'm sleepy and the pancake wasn't happy when I rang AND stood me up. *sigh* I'll talk to you soon. Mwah! Luv ya chica!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Ah, in that case I will post comments in the manner of Arellia to return the favor. (Pity I don't have such a font- that could literally be fun.) This is of course in contradiction with my recent revelation, but on the other hand this is not my creation and it is disrespectful to create such dissonance. Think of Exile!

Lori, I do indeed admire the former MGM Studios animation team's work. Well, maybe not their last one, but I haven't seen it so who knows? They are like Ubi Soft, in some ways.

When I saw that other movie on TV in Florida, I was very unimpressed. (My disregard for the name in this case demonstrates how much I have forgotten.) I don't know if it is good- With that sort of company, how can anything be enjoyed? :D

Now I see that there is nothing wrong with a third pillar. Okay, that's a lie, but it's just a ploy. Tactics aren't bad when they work. The question is, will Wii work?

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Mory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Now that I see it, I wonder if we will. First of all, I'm abandoning the target audience. But I feel very strongly against putting that sort of marketing in the artistic process. "D=["ly, I'm sort of rusty- it's been what, five years? Practice makes perfect- it should stay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home