From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am sitting on my bed again, now with tears running down my face. No, I am not crying, I am laughing. My sister never fails to amuse me or give me something to worry about. Sisters! You gotta love them :)
Anyways, Its late as you can see. Since I woke up this morning more on the early side, I think I will turn in for the night and dream of Little Women, since I just finished watching it...

Fill my trailer with water! Please?

3 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Mory said...

[turns on hose]

[scratches head] Why am I doing this, exactly? Oh well, at least it'll cool you off.



...


What's that you said? It sounded like "Glug glug". You'll have to stop mumbling if you expect me to understand you, you know.


...

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Oh, and for the record: I don't love sisters. :) Enjoy your water now.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I am an amusing one.

Always good to laugh at.

I mean, with...

Or do I?!

And I thought we were filling MY trailer with water. Oh yeah, we DO share a trailer... Alas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home