From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I have a very pleasent scene running through my mind. It involves the movie thats playing on my computer and a book that is sitting next to me on my bed.
Right now, two people are walking down an empty street and they stop to watch the traffic light change from red to yellow to green. This is what is showing on the screen, not the scene that is running through my mind.
I think I want some popcorn.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mory said...

So what's the scene?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to walk down an empty street with a pancake like that and watch a trafic light...

*sigh*

Someday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home