From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The 417s were acting funny this morning, so I missed half of my only class that I had in school today. It was ok though, because Shira and Sara didnt show up at all (no, wait, Shira got there for the last five minutes). And I saw Raizi and we even made plans for tomorrow after our tanch classes, so it'll be cool.
Ora is sleeping over tonight. We are studying for chemistry :) And working on stuff for the yearbook. And well, yeah...
I babysat at the Clarks tonight also. I got in some much needed reading in that hour and a half. They are such funny people and I am actually managing to plow my way through this never ending heavy volume of Robert Jordons nasty series. At least I will be able to give the book back soon. I think that is a good thing.
This week is going to be so busy as today proved. I am very ahppy about that, because last week was torture. I was so bored! But I had to study, blah, that is never something to be so happy about. especially when its chemistry we are talking about here.
Time is moving and there are still a couple of things to do before I shut my eyes and pray for sleep. Therefore, although sitting here listening to some new songs that I took from Michalie (thank you Michalie :) enjoy the ones you got! If you want more, come and we'll find you some!) and typing is very enjoyable and relaxing, actually, I must sign off and say...
g'night mush

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Here I am, beating myself up over the details of my next post, and along you come and say "typing is very enjoyable and relaxing". Heh. I'm gonna be pretty busy this week too (by my standards)- I've made no less than four serious creative commitments which ideally should be finished by next week. I suppose I should consider that a good thing, but unlike you (to my detriment) I'm not too happy about it.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Freddie -

The Pancake rang. The Pancake changed our plans. If the Pancake doesn't ring again tomorrow I'm going to be sadder than a pocketless kender. (You know, more lost than a witch without her broomstick or a unicorn without its horn...) WAH! Why?! How did I know that this was going to happen?!

Please pray that it rings again!

And if it DOES ring - do you mind if I snore over on Tuesday night?

You can hit me with a pillow this time. Or I can sleep on the hammock.

I'm going to be so sad - I can't believe it...

So why am I not surprised?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Michalie said...

thanx for the music ;)
im actually suprized you like my music. i barely listen to it- most of the songs i just put on cuz i had room for them and i was able to put on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home