From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And once again the sun is in my eyes as I try to type, hmmmm... Today was busy. I was at school most of the time. I got attacked by a pigeon in Loris apartment and then my foot feel asleep really badly on the bus. Big plans for tonight! I am babysitting and hopefully that means that I will finish, dum dum dum... Robert Jordan! We'll see :)

6 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yuor foot feel asleep?

That's cool.

Hehe, sorry bout the pigeon...

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe, and I spelled 'your' wrong.

Ok ok - forget it.

I give up.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Mory said...

"Dumb Dumb Dumb Robert Jordan"? Is that some sort of title? [looks confused]

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

there is not supposed to be a "b" in dum... its like the sound... dumdumdum... that evil one, or we're waiting. I suppose you could say "drum roll please" instead.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Mory said...

"dumdumdum Robert Jordan"? Nah, that's not a very good title.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

its not funny, and if u dont know what im talking about then stop commenting about the book title.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home