From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shabbat was enjoyable. Friday night I wore my new sandals. They are comfortable and as Sara says, so not me. I got to Aviv and saw dina and yael and erica.
I am sorry if anyone thought I was trying to be evil. It wasnt my idea, really. It was coincedence. And I dont know if I "got what I wanted".
I had a peaceful relaxing shabbos afternoon. A book, sleep, and warmth. what else could you ask for?
Lori watched Kate and Leopold with Brenda, so I had to find something else to do. So I kept myself busy, by not doing much of anything. But I am content and warm and believe it or not, sleepy. So
gnight mush

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you weren't trying to be evil? Because you did a really good job if you were.
However, I trust you if you say you weren't being evil. Sometimes G-d does it for you. ^_~

I guess I was mistaken about you getting what you wanted. I'm not entirely sure what you wanted.
I was personally hoping for some sort of conversation, but the seating arrangement denied me that.

Well, at least one of us had a good shabbos.

Shavu'a tov.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I arranged the seating - so I guess it's my fault. Again. As usual.

Freddie - what should I do?? 22 or 28?!? AAAHHHHH!!!

Life is so complicated.

Mebbe we'll both get what we want this week.

Wouldn't that be nice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home