From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Babysitting was not half as long as I thought it would be. I did not make and even bigger dent in the book. I should go do that now though. Goodness! I want to give it back so badly! I dont like it very much and it fragile... these heavy big hardcover books are evil!
anyway, the moon is really nice tonight if anyone is interested...
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Mory said...

I don't see what you mean about the moon. It looks to me like any other night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home