From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Remarkable

Hello everyone. Has anyone fallen off the face of the planet lately? I was just wondering for curiosities sake and because I wanted something exciting to happen. So if you have fallen and gone for a visit to where ever one goes when they fall off the face of a planet, please let me know.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Frizzie fell off the bed.

Does that count?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Where people go when they fall off the face of the planet? Ah, that'd be Nonazang. A very dull place, really- sorry to disappoint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home