From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A few hours ago, I sat in the gym of my school and looked around at all the other girls and their parents and friends. It really happened and now I am no longer a high school student. I dont really feel anything though. I am not overly happy at finishing school, neither am I sad at parting from my friends and teachers. I dont feel old. I dont feel young. I am not dissappointed or satisfied. It is kind of confusing and maybe i'll work it out in the morning. Second to last bagrut tomorrow... basketball, here I come :)

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home