From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hello blog readers!
Yesterday was Saras birthday, so Happy Birthday Sara. Now it is posted on my blog. Theres another birthday present since the pancakes were a flop. lifi da'ati that is. Ora, I hope you landed safely in America, even though you left this afternoon and not last night as planned. But it was so cool having you drive over here anyway! I see why you passed on your first test. Bye Yael, who I forgot to send a message to even though I wrote it and had it waiting on my phone to be sent. Raizi, dont worry to much about the bagrut. I'm going to redo chemistry next year, so it'll be a party... And not having a magan is better, no? Who knows... ummm, all for now.
g'night mush

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What about me?!

What about Sassy?!

WAH!! I wanna be engaged!!!

*sniff*

ok, better now...

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Michalie said...

no fair. your finished school. im still stuck there for 4 more years :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home