From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

For Tonights Entertainment:

Tounge Twisters!

A certain young fellow named Beebee Wished to marry a lady named Phoebe "But," he said. "I must see What the minister's fee be Before Phoebe be Phoebe Beebee"

A flea and a fly flew up in a flue. Said the flea, "Let us fly!" Said the fly, "Let us flee!" So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
A fly and flea flew into a flue, said the fly to the flea 'what shall we do?' 'let us fly' said the flea said the fly 'shall we flee' so they flew through a flaw in the flue.


A mother to her son did utter "Go, my son, and shut the shutter" "The shutter's shut" the son did utter "I cannot shut it any shutter!"

A tree toad loved a she-toad Who lived up in a tree. He was a two-toed tree toad But a three-toed toad was she. The two-toed tree toad tried to win The three-toed she-toad's heart, For the two-toed tree toad loved the ground That the three-toed tree toad trod. But the two-toed tree toad tried in vain. He couldn't please her whim. From her tree toad bower With her three-toed power The she-toad vetoed him.

Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. "But," said she, "this butter's bitter. If I put it in my batter, It will make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter- That would make my batter better." So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter (better than her bitter butter) And she put it in her bitter batter And made her bitter batter a bit better.

Bobby Bippy bought a bat. Bobby Bippy bought a ball. With his bat Bob banged the ball Banged it bump against the wall But so boldly Bobby banged it That he burst his rubber ball ""Boo!"" cried Bobby Bad luck ball Bad luck Bobby, bad luck ball Now to drown his many troubles Bobby Bippy's blowing bubbles.

Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?

I bought a bit of baking powder and baked a batch of biscuits. I brought a big basket of biscuits back to the bakery and baked a basket of big biscuits. Then I took the big basket of biscuits and the basket of big biscuits and mixed the big biscuits with the basket of biscuits that was next to the big basket and put a bunch of biscuits from the basket into a biscuit mixer and brought the basket of biscuits and the box of mixed biscuits and the biscuit mixer to the bakery and opened a tin of sardines.

I need not your needles, they're needless to me; For kneading of noodles, 'twere needless, you see; But did my neat knickers but need to be kneed, I then should have need of your needles indeed.

I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

Once upon a barren moor There dwelt a bear, also a boar, The bear could not bear the boar, The bear thought the boar was a bore. At last the bear could bear no more That boar that bored him on the moor. And so one morn he bored the boar- That boar will bore no more!

If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

Hehehe... jokes on you...

3 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pray tell my dear, where did you find them all???

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Each one of these, on its own, would be hilarious. All together, they're just exhausting. I suppose it's much better than not updating at all, though. (Bad Mory! Bad!)

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Phoebe Beebee!!

AHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home