From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Shabbat started out as its typical self. I didnt think I would, but I felt like it was Shabbat. After shul, we had a yummy supper. The chicken soup was really good people. Then Lori and I went to go get Shani. Turns out we started to leave the block and were a rather large crowd. Yonatan decided to leave at the same time though, so Lori and I walked with him and as always, we talked about books. We got home rather late and had a pretty big scare, something to do with funny ears and blue eyes. I'm trying to figure this out. Forget it... I dont want to know.
I woke up and decided to put my contacts in after a nap. Shul was cold! Lunch was yummy and then Lori and I laughed and fell asleep. Raizi came two hours later and we walked to Sheinfeld. We saw Talya, Hila, Tirza, and Yifat. Then we went to Sladowskys and then Raizi went to Eytana and I went to see Saba and Savta. Natani was sleeping over there. That little kid is so cute! We played mancala and ate his birthday cake. Then Raizi came to pick me up and we walked home.
All in all, Shabbat was enjoyable, productive, and relxing. Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Funny ears and blue eyes? No no, that was Saturday night.

Friday night was all about morons. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home