From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its two o clock in the morning, but I am posting. Why? I dont know to be honest. I havent been in the mood lately to post, if you notice that I rarely get in more than one post a week. I guess this week is special or something, since its getting two. Well, last night was fun. Seeing as my house was deserted (Brenda went to camp and all the boys went swimming) my mother converted her office into a comfortable movie watching room. We watched two movies and then the boys came home and I watch another into the wee hours of the morning with Eli.
I finally put down the sixth book in the Harry Potter series. Thankfully tomorrow I can get on with my life seeing as I have satiated my craving to read the books. I hope I do something useful tomorrow.
Building a mystery?
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, at least you are keeping yourself entertained.

What are you going to read now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home