From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hello World!
Shabbat was so nice. It was quiet, except for the part where Avi threw a temper tantrum and ran around like a crazy person. Other than that though, people to hang out with were in miraculously short supply. Raizi, Yael, and Dina are all in America. Sara went away for Shabbos. And I didnt even walk to Saba and Savta, which I should do, say that I can say hi to Shani and Talya.
So I sat around eating fruit and reading Harry Potter, which I already got to the fourth one, which is pretty good considering...
After shabbat was the real party. Saba and Savta came over with a birthday cake for Lori. Now, you see we WERE supposed to eat it at their house, but Lori was to lazy to walk over (sleeping) and we didnt know about the cake, so that didnt seem TOO horrible. But it was nice this way, because everybody got to celebrate.
After they left and somewhere around eleven o clockish, my cousin called me and asked if I was awake. The answer being, "Um, everyone's still awake here," prompted him to inquire whether or not he could stop by with three friends to chill for a bit. So the funny boys came and Abba talked like his usual self, until he ran out of things to say, which he admitted. I think it was just because he was tired, not that he went to sleep after they left. When they had to go, I pulled the "look Abba! Lori needs help over there!" and they were able to escape out the door. I hope you got home safely cousin! And that you didnt get lost again.
Lori showed me how to download the Google Sidebar and so I've been having a lot of fun with it. I put tetris onto it and now I can play whenever I want :) yay! I also have a pair of eyes, which just watch me and a calendar. And now I also have a TO DO list on it, so I can think of things that I am never going to do and write them down! Its so much fun!
Well world, something is telling me that it is time to finish blogging and get on with my day. So I'll do that and why is the telephone ringing???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home