From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hello hello!
It is really Tuesday, considering that I am writing this after midnight, but if you notice, I have changed the time to 11:59. This is a very clever trick that I stole from Lori and you never would have known or noticed had I not told you. But now that I have drawn your attention to it, notice and wonder :)
Today started off lazily enough. I did something today that I havent done in months and months. I read a book from start to finish and didnt put it down. Dont worry, it only took me from tenish til three. I did DO stuff today in additon to the reading part.
Raizi decided to make a BBQ in honor of Elisheva's Birthday. It was yummy, Raizi dearest, especially your new pasta salad. They were cute little noodles, by the way... Most of us took a turn standing at the grill. We ate, chatted, laughed, and had a good time. Then my phone starting ringing a lot. It was Lori and my mother both calling me at the same time and I accidentally kept hanging up on them in an attempt to change from one conversation to the other. I think I got the hang of it. I learned loads of new things today.
The real question of the night is: Will I ever get my bed back? I took over Loris, so she took over the pullout, therefore we pile junk onto mine. It is a problem, but I'm sure we will solve it soon.
I'll go see to that...
g'night mush

5 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Mory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Sammy said...

Um, august ninth happened to be the english day that my hebrew birthday fell out on last year. figure that one out.
I like hints.
And I might be convinced to play it. But dont expect results such as your playing, because I am not that good, I havent played since it was the three weeks, and soon I will not have a piano to use whenever I want. The only bad part about moving out for most of the week...

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Mory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Mory said...

Okay, a calculation shows me that your birthday was almost a month ago- now I feel extremely embarassed. I've made a fool of myself again. Pretend I said anything, okay?

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Mory said...

I meant forget- AGGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home