From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Last night some crazy dude was knocking on my door. When I realized that it wasnt part of my dream, I woke up enough to say "come in." He was returning part of my computer. I didnt even know it was missing! Silly me!
After I woke up this morning I recieved very welcome news. I love my friends, they are so funny! Raizi is officially home from America!
Mommy, Ezri, and I walked up to get some groceries. It was a nice walk and much needed by all three of us. So I am sort of glad that Abba stole the car for the morning.
I made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies this morning. They came out amazingly and its so true that when you bake for fun and because you want to, the food tastes so much better! I even added colorful chocolate chips so they are happy cookies too!
And to top it all off, someone came up with the brilliant idea of making ice cream sandwiches. Which taste really good, although I do need to freeze them some more and make the cookie thinner. I wont go into details, because most people dont know what I am talking about.
Since Raizi is home, she invited me to come and watch a really nice movie with her. She has been describing its virtures to me for ages now, and tonight we finally got to see it. She got me presents from America :) Loads of fun! Fuzzy, warm, blue socks; a new black sweatshirt, I havent had one since Eilat; and a comic strip. I brought her Charlie (He is a purple hippopotomous) and her yearbook and her discs of the Hatzagah. I also brought her a beautiful piece of artwork that I made myself.
This I worked on for hours today. Kayla came and we did arts and crafts! I love arts and crafts! And we had fun in the bargain! :)
I am now going to clean my room, because it is a disgusting mess.
Bye all!

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Michalie said...

happy birthday sammy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home