From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It has been an interesting last couple of days. I got new music tuesday night. Wednesday I got to yell at a batch of fourth grade girls for six hours. I also got to have bonding time, with two of my siblings and my Abba. And this morning, or whatever it is, I am going to finally get my yearbook that I was supposed to have weeks ago. Oh, and I am bringing five of them home.I hope all you dudes in America appreciate it. Hi Sara!

1 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss Bernie. Hope you're having fun. Miss you guys!

I did get interesting news about 'vacation' - we should talk...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home