From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, July 24, 2006

There is less than a week til my real birthday. Is this a good thing, a bad thing, or just something that happens? I do not know. I guess when my life has come to its end I will have an answer. Was it better to grow old and die, or should I have stayed seventeen forever. Well, for now all I can think is that if I make my life worthwhile and use it to accomplish as much as I can, then I will probably consider it worthwhile when I reach the end of my life. But if I decided to do nothing and just plod along as time passes, then I will not have made the most of my surroundings and that would be a shame.
With this thought, what is the point of doing nothing or just hanging out for a whole two months?
I dont really see the connection between my original aim and what I happen to be doing at the moment.
I really must find something to do...
And I am starting it tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Good thought.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Mory said...

So what are you going to do now?

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Wait- what do you mean, "real birthday"? What was August 9th?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home