From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What a day!

I think that this Tishah B'Av was a very meaningful one. I will not go into detail, but leave everyone to think of their own opinions.
What I will tell you about, is what went on today in the Polly household.
Mommy was sleeping most of the day, so there was no screaming after noontime.
Abba, Kol HaKadov, recited all of the Tishah B'Av kinnot. Its very long and it took him a very long time to say, but he did it!
Eli, stayed invisible, which he usually does.
Brenda also only appeared at around three o clock or so.
Ezri and Avi Chai watched The Borrowers. This was basically background noise, as I dont think that the playroom ever got so messy from just watching a movie.
But please, come upstairs to where Lori and I live. Last night we watched The Pianist. That is one freaky movie, as movies about the Sho'ah usually are. This morning once Lori came back from shul and slept for a while, we watched a movie called The Windtalkers. This was also a freaky movie. It took place during World Wat II and as Lori put it, "was one of the best war movies that i've ever seen". Dude. Thats all I have to say.
Shoshana arrived just in time, because I had finished making her bed. She is staying with us for Shabbat amd maybe she'll be daring and stay til Sunday morning? Dont worry Lorz, I wont give away your secret plans.

Hmmmm, my stomach has gotten over its initial shock. So maybe I should go eat more coffee cake? It was really really good.
What to do! What to do?
g'night mush

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"I'm Brian, no I'm Brian, No I'm Brian and so is my wife..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I LOVE Secret Plans!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes. Wewease Wodewick!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHA!!!
HAHA!!!
HA!!!
:)

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tum dee dum dee dum dee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home