From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Raizi realized on Monday, that a blog is not just to state what you did each and every single day. You can write whatever you want, no matter how random. The best part is, that its yours, and you can say anything you want without having to consider peoples comments. Delete them, ignore them, dont allow comments... tons of options.
However, when I do blog, usually its because I have something to say and today definitely merits being told about...

A little before eight I woke up. I think I had time to brush my teeth and pull a skirt on over my pajama pants before I left the house with Abba, Lori, and Raizi. We dropped Raizi off at her house to wait for her cleaning lady and then went shopping at Mister Zol. As Lori put it 12 hours later, "What?! That was this morning??? It feels like forever ago!" or something along those lines. We bought groceries for "My" baking chug and it wasnt to long before we were back home.
I had time to get cleaned up. I put in my contacts, got dressed for real, and then ran around like a crazy person (never so unusual if you know where I live...) I finished filling out some forms for Sherut Leumi (it starts in under a month) and then Abba quickly drove me over to the doctors office, so that he could print out the results of my blood test and stamp my paper. We even got to visit the red box that you drop letters into on the way home =) one less thing to worry about.
Trying to be smart and time saving I decided to go look in our local shoe store to see if they had the shoes I need. Abba drove home to pick up Lori and Eli, seeing as they also needed shoes. Eli got a new cool pair of brown sneakers and Lori got hard, new, clean naot. There was a chefetz chasud in mercaz, so we heard it being blown up. That was exciting... The scene from monsters inc replayed in our minds, "23 19!!!!!!!" We ordered school books for Ezri and Avi, and then finally went home.
"My" baking chug went very smoothly. ;) stam, Ima taught today, seeing as I didnt know the fancy ways to make pie crust. The girls were funny though. They drove Ima crazy, but they did that last week also, and she didnt really have to be near them.
Literally right after the chug ended I got to practice my newest hobby.

I got home just in time to watch the end of Anastasia with Raizi and then we tie-dyed!
We made lots of cool shirts, although it made a mess of our fingers.
Supper was a little pasta with cheese, not very yummy, but we were running to make it to a concert in beit guvrin. Kayla and her mother came with us, which makes sense, since they were the ones who originally told us about it. It was nice, interesting, but the after party was better.
We came home, and thanks to Raizi's hotdogs, we grilled hotdogs and lots of yummy vegetables and it was a perfect past midnight supper :) Now its late and tomorrow is supposed to be really really busy, so
g'night mush...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home