From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today WAS boring. Don't misunderstand me here, it was the most boring day I've had for three weeks! I didn't like it.
But Eema and I went to a yoga class at around eight o clock and that was really really nice. I stretched muscles that I hardly ever use. I hope I hurt on Thursday. That supposedly means that I did it right.
Anyway, since tomorrow looks to be full and exciting I will sign off and go to sleep. And yes, when you've been getting up at seven something, eight fifteen is late :)
g'night mush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home