From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Did anyone ever notice that its really really really nice outside during the early morning? I remember that that was one of the only reasons that I liked sha'at efes. It was quiet outside on the way to school. anyway, I had a flashback of that again today, but it was after six thirty, still... it was nice.
Raizi and I went into Jerusalem today. The nurse checked my arm and I have to go back in two weeks, because, as she stated, everything is fine, but we want to check again. Then we went to find Raizi's skirt that we werent able to get on thursday. We finally found it after wandering around for an hour? was it. But the good news is that I found an insert for my yoman! This is so exciting!
I am very sleepy. I had a long day, so off to bed.
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You were right...

Lame.

But I love you anyway.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home