From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What to write about?
A good question and one that I do not know the answer for.
I guess I could write about my shift tonight...
It was quiet for the most part. Some of the patients families were being really stupid though, and some random people were also being really really stupid. I know almost all of the patients names and what rooms they are in because I give out their food and get to see them when I go to turn of the annoying ringing that drives us all crazy at the front desk. I also deal with most of their paper work and their familys yell at me all day long. So I think I know who our patients are. But know, they want me to check on the computer and make sure that so and so who they know FOR CERTAIN is in our ward, isnt there. Its such a waste of time, why dont they just believe me?
Besides for that, I was sort of obnoxious to the other two girls, I picked which mishmeret I wanted for some days next week and told them to decide between themselves when they wanted to be, but not to change mine. They were a little annoyed I think, but I dont care. I got there today and the doctors were so happy, because I took down the blood samples that had been sitting on the desk for TWO HOURS! that is a LONG time for it to be just sitting there. I wasnt really on duty then, but I was being nice to the other girls and I felt sorry for the doctors for having to deal with them. I asked Boaz (tum dee dum dee dum dee) before he left, how the morning went. He rolled his eyes and gave me a new answer. Usually the answer is, almost nothing. Today, the answer was absolutly nothing! Thats kind of bad, dont you think?
I was bored during the last hour and a half, so I retaped all of the labels that are on all the drawers, because they are falling off and I decided that I am going to bring green papers and replace all the pink ones that are falling off! So much fun! I guess that is going to be next wednesday nights project...
i think im going for a walk.
g'night one and all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home