From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I am so so tired, but that didnt stop me from having a nice Shabbat. Eema made this really yummy pasta/fish thing that was really really yummy and Brenda and I ate all of it (except for a tiny amount that other people had) and that was an appetizer. So I really was not hungry at all for soup or other food, but I wound up sitting at the table for another hour and a half anyway. Its not all bad, because I took a leisurely stroll to nofi aviv with Lori, and Libby, and the badger, of course. There was no one around because they are all at their seminarions and mine isnt until next week, so there were no real friends around to see. Dan was around though, the poor guy. Obviously he didnt get the notice that this week it was "uncool" to leave your house friday night after the meal, so he bumped into us :) He is a funny little dude.
Shul was strange. I dont know why really, but it was and then lunch was also on the weird side. This fish came out good :) on the bright side... Wow, I didnt eat any meat this shabbat... so unlike me.
The afternoon went by really quickly. I played apples to apples, which I havent played for a really long time, and now I remember why. Also I think I consumed way to much brown rice and bulgar wheat. Ewww... just a bit
I know this post isnt half as long as it should be, but like I said, I am falling asleep, so good night moon and good night stars where ever you are, hiding behind the clouds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home