From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I have decided to break the rules! Am I naughty or what? I have a bad habit, nail biting to be precise. I finally figured out that when I wear my fun purple nail polish, I dont bite at all, so I wore it all summer and my fingers started recuperating from the beating they have endured for years. When I heard that we werent supposed to wear bright color nail polishes at work, I took it off and then was so excited when I didnt bite my nails. I was to freaked out by all of the illnesses and weird substances that touched my fingers to bite. But when I came home Thursday night, I was very bored and my hands were "clean", meaning I hadnt touched any weird tube with bodily substances? in it, and then guess what happened? I bit my nails off and my fingers really started to hurt. So before Shabbat I put it back on and my fingers have not been in my mouth since. Therefore, I am going to break the rules and wear it over the next few weeks, because I dont like this habit at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home