From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Four Shekel and Fifty-Five Cents

The baking chug ended yesterday. I am not all that broken up about it. It is a really good idea, but it needs to be better thought out, so until we think about it some more, Eema, please dont decide to do another one.
I am going to meet up with Ora today. I havent seen her for almost three months and since we live in different cities, it is going to be difficult to see her during the year, so I expect that this will be my last time seeing her for another few months. How sad!
Hmm, the clock just changed and now reads '8:00' so I am going to assume that that means that it is time to really start my day. I guess today I should look semi-presentable, and change out of my running clothes.
Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home