From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lori decided last night to set the alarm. That doesn't really bother me, but it was set for nine o clock, so of course, that's when I woke up and started my day. Right Lorz ;) The first thing I did was go back to sleep for half an hour. It was a wise decision. Then I decided it was probably a good time to get ready for the cooking chug, since cook is what we did today.
Eema and I went to Superdeal and it was freezing in the store. The guy wasn't stacking cabbages today, but I didn't need any in any event, so it didn't really matter. Today he was putting out onions! And a wonderful job he did of it, or I'm sure he had a hard time pouring the crates into the onion space. When that was over and done with, we stopped at HaKol LeShulchan. We got little tins and soup containers and jumpropes :) AviChai likes to jump rope and Im sure could become moderately ok at it if he would jump more than two times in a row.
The cooking chug was underway and Eema showed the girls how to make angel hair pasta torte. It is really yummy stuff. But I didn't eat any really during the chug itself. Then we had a vegetable cutting up session. Its really sad that some of the girls think that they know everything, because they really could have used the lesson. Cooking is an art form as are most other things. The vegetables are supposed to be cut into neat pieces, not hacked up into different size chunks. I ditched twenty minutes til the end :) hehehe...
When I came home, I found out that Avi was at the Yaffas house, so after Ezri made a big deal about having to go get him, I went too. We picked the Dibble up and then continued to the pizza place. While I sat and watched the Dibble devour his pizza and barad, I looked across the street at the playground, so once the food was gone, we headed toward the park.
All in all it was a nice afternoon. It is only a little bit after eight and I am trying to decide what to do tonight. I guess I'll post about that tomorrow.
g'night mush

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger yo' meanma said...

"I have very sensitive eyes"
"OW! the smell of the onion is stinging me...I can't breathe..."
I'm not touching the garlic, it's yucky and I don't want to smell!"

Thanks for ditching ;)

I think all in all the girls had fun. I know your 2 littlest brothers enjoyed their walk even if the swing almost attacked Avi :0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home