From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I didnt want to go to work today. Therefore I went to my ward for an hour last night to convince myself that I did want to go to work in the morning. It sort of worked. Its actually quite peaceful there at night and knowing that things were a little more organized was a big help in the morning, when aching and cold I went to work. The morning went by very smoothly. Breakfast was eaten and cleared in record time. Then things got boring, so we ate salad and waited for things to do. At least I did. Tzila ate toast and sat contentedly talking on the telephone for an hour. Well, at twelve I got my wish. It took a while in the coming, but there it was. All of a sudden I had to much to do, so I organized it in my brain and then started to get it done. Its such a nice feeling when you are in control of the situation. Finally work ended and I tasted the ice cream cake the Na'amah had made in honor of passing her test that officially makes her a nurse. I was about to put the fork in my mouth when Raizi showed up at the door. So I ate the cake and gave Raizi some too. We went home together. We havent done that in a long time. We even made it to the 16:20 420 bus. We havent done that in even longer! Now I am trying to make phone calls, but I think most of the are unfortunatly going to have to wait until the morning. Bonne Soir world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home