From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

"If we put up a packet of seeds everyone is going to think that they are just a packet of seeds..."

Thats was James thought too, but his seeds turned out to be magical one and they grew into a great big giant peach with funny oversized bug characters and he even turned into a cartoon! See, a packet of seeds are not always what they seem to be.

Today I was informed that our potted plant is dry and dying and some one (me) should water it. I guess I should start watering it. Funny thing is, I didnt realize it was there and that it was real. The other funny thing is that in a hospital where things are cured, the plant is dying.

I also decided today that I would like a bottle of fusid or a pill. Either would do, but I feel like the bottle would be the easier method. Anyway, I want to give it to Calvin because he really deserves it and it would be such good pay back. I think it would teach mister know it all I am greater than all and you are what I label you a life lesson.

Only yourself depends on you. No one elses life is yours to control. You have only one GO button to push.

Chanukah is coming. So Brenda and I sang Chanukah songs today while coloring, tracing, and cutting candles, dreidels, and cAd katans. Lori said we were not helping her concentrate, but we didnt really care =O the horror!

Tonight I learned that double burgers are the right way to fill you up. you dont even need french fries with that, but of course you eat them anyway, because they go with the burger and a tropit to wash it all down with. One of my favorite dinners aside from mashed potatoes and jelly.

After supper we went outside to play in the park. We played tag while running around the jungle gym and sliding down the slides. It was a release and completely normal if you think about it. Hardly anyone else understands, but im sure you know what I'm talking about. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home