From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Friday, January 12, 2007

:A Very Happy Me

Me and Rnana^:
^Me and Yael. Something must have been funny. ^My handprints =)


Dont worry. I'm not dead, just very very very very wet. And that was before the Torah Shraga boy tackled me. I was soaked by the end of the night.
So, due to public demand I have decided to post my pictures from three weeks ago? Well, whenever it snowed... There they are... Up above the words so high...

Shabbat Shalom!

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa- tackled by a yeshiva boy? Uh oh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home