From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last week I officially clean our room, really! and Today is laundry day! The air smells clean, but its annoying have to switch over laundry every few hour and a halfs. I need to find something to do, but something that still leaves me avalible to switch the laundry over when it needs to be switched. I dont know why I returned Lori's silver bangle to her, she left it hanging on my bulletin board and it looks so sad. At least I dont jingle now when I move. I have to leave for work in three and a bit of an hour. Its so sad. What am I going to do with the time? actually, I'm not really upset about going to work today. I get to work half of a shift with Tova! Its going to be crazy :) Yay! Tova's such a funny girl and we even get to chatter away in English, so it annoys everybody! Maybe I should go find cornflakes. And eat them of course. But my mouth still tastes like toothpaste. Hmmmm, Wow, Brenda left for her chug a while ago and I wonder when Ima is going to come see what I'm doing. She knows I'm awake, because she yelled good morning to me when she heard me playing with the washing machine at 7:3o this morning. Sigh, I really should find something to do. Oh wait! I wanted to make cupcakes! Great Idea!
Mush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home