From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pesach is over. I love Pesach. Its my favorite chag and the fact that its over is very depressing, but life goes on and there is always the comforting fact that it will come again next year. Same time, same place...
As I mentioned above, life does go on and must continue, so its off to work tomorrow and the rest of the week looks to be pretty promising! For some reason though, it feels like its almost Shabbat. I feel like it is going to be a good one though, so life is happy at the present time and I am not going to worry about anything. Starting now... now... OK, how about now? now?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home