From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Cookie monster is looking at me with the goofy look that he usually has on his face.

Yesterday, work was extremely boring. It was like a Friday, although I only realized it in middle of breakfast. Its weird. I never used to acknowledge breakfast as a real meal. It was a thing to eat on vacation days when I had nothing else to do. Now it is one of the biggest parts of my day! Only I'm not the one doing the eating...

I bought a new denim skirt a couple of months ago. As usual its too big on me because I never know when things really fit. I think I need to buy a belt for it. Its a really nice skirt and it even comes with belt loops. Maybe then I wont have to keep yanking it back up. right? I hope belts aren't merely decorative in the female world. Although I have a feeling that it will be a challenge. Who knows?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have a pretty pink belt that I would lend to you.

But, seeing as it is pink, I highly doubt that you would accept it or wear it.

So instead, I won't even offer.

Though I will offer to go belt shopping with you... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home