From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Yesterday afternoon was a sad story. We all put on our pretty clothes (we were heading out to Tova and Simchas wedding) and then for the next hour I watched and made commentary about what my sisters were wearing and finally they just switched! Brenda handed over her shirt to Lori and then we went through Loris closet and found a shirt for Brenda. It all worked out rather well except for the fact that I had to stand there and watch the whole procedure.
Finally half and hour late we piled into the car and headed up to petah tikvah. I'd say we made ok timing. No one would have noticed if we got there early anyway. This was the fun part. This was not a family affair, therefore the only people we knew were our own family. The rest of the guest were complete srangers to me and I love the looks on peoples faces when they try to guess who you are and why are you at the wedding. Well, sucks for them (or rather for me) that we had to take family pictures and they didnt.
It was actually fun and it was pretty even though we had some attutides that had to be readjusted.

The End

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I looked like a bloated fish. What was I supposed to do?

Attitudes? Why? The waiters were toooo easy to make fun of.

And it WAS a cheesy wedding. I even spoke to Raquel about it and she agreed.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Michalie said...

sammy-
i have sad news on my blog.
sniff.
-michalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home