From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I have come to the conclusion that my tongue is not (nimble) enough to write/blog. I can never remember the descriptive words that I want to use, hence the word nimble in ( ) up there.
eloquent- my words are not eloquent and very rarely do I come up with anything I do like. I cant even use these silly words properly anymore. Two years ago I was very fond of writing. Last week I decided to copy all of it down into a notebook, because I had a collection of papers and things where it was all written. It was sad. I remember being so proud of myself after writing those things. There was this complex/simple I don't know what kind of feeling. It was wonderful. As I was rereading and copying it all just started to fall apart and I couldn't identify with it anymore. It is a problem when you can not identify yourself with your own work. It used to be a part of me and now I have this vague feeling that a part of me is missing...

Lonely to be dejected by the awareness of being alone.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another casualty of the blogger world?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home