From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

And I almost forgot, my eyes are almost glued shut from their need to sleep, but I really should blog all the funny things...
I guess it was such a long time ago that I forgot that it was today...
This morning *shudder* the two doctors that had been on shift *random scratching* *shudder* *ooh* over the course of the night *ooh* informed me that in middle of the night a chayal *random scratching* *oh stop that* had come into the miyun with a bad case of fleas. Not lice, knits, whatever they are, but real honest to goodness FLEAS. *shudder* Poor Chayal, but everyone felt like her left them everywhere, hence the scratching/ shuddering/ and heepie jeebies...

Poor Chayal...

That really must be annoying. I mean if flea bites are awful, fleas must be disgusting. Especially since I've never heard of a person with fleas before. Only pets.

Sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home