From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I remembered why I took up blogging. Its a good way to remember what you were doing last year on your birthday.
Pesach is over and I decided to blog about it so that in a few months, years I can reread all about it and wonder why we were so silly...
A reminder to myself: psyco is over and you actually arent so happy about it, because it made you feel good when you did a targil and got it right and now you dont really have an excuse to be wandering around doing targilim. I dont know why some people dont like school. you can get so much satisfaction out of it and feel smart in the bargain. Plus stress is good for you and it makes you do something with your day so when you finally do have chofesh you realize and appreciate it all the more, because usually you are stuck in school.
Lori's bed is still made, although Rivkahs occupying it at the moment, because Lori deserted me and went to live in the basement although I guess you arent coming back to visit for a while seeing as your sheets are in the laundry, or is that just because you've been sleeping on them for over a week with the fan... no spit, dry throat... where was I? oh, I got the most brilliant idea and now I really do have to go shopping . my room is going to be such a nifty place when im done with all the siputzim?
I have four months left of sherut! Its exciting and sad all at the same time. Its exciting because I finally wont be a sterotyped bat sherut anymore and sad because i wont have free range of the hospital and ill have to leave all the fun friends I made. I guess when I know what I'm doing next year I'll have something to look forward.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Mory said...

Nu? Are you going to actually blog, or just wait 'til you've got reason to apologize for not blogging?

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Like I do? :)

Umm, oh and I'm glad you're having fun with your shiputzim at the expense of MY bed. :P

I villlll beeee back...Mwahahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home