From One Birthday To The Next

To describe me takes talent... all I can say is, "Come back here and i'll bite your legs off!" Thats my favorite line from Monty Pythons-The Holy Grail... If I haven't scared you off with that brief introduction, i guess you deserve to read some more about me.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"Dont Get Mad, Get Funny"

Im not sure why i'm posting. I thought that i'd given it up, but there I was, studying for my communications class when I decided that I wanted to communicate. Even if its not with anyone, at least I could use the line that I wrote up on top.
I was read that its easier to be assertive around stranger than people you know. And I totally agree with that. The stranger will just assume that you are an assertive person but the person who knows you will think, what a weirdo :) that ones for you lorz.
tomorrow is my last real day of chofesh before second semester starts. My to do list a month ago wasnt very long: 1) study for tests 2) hahaha
anyway, I didnt accomplish ANYTHING and its kind of bumming me out, so I changed the motto a bit and instead of going from mad to funny, im going to bummed out to funny, hence this blog post. Maybe ill accomplish stuff tomorrow? not very likely, but ill be optomistic.
I did make a plan for next semester though. Since what i'm learning isnt a foreign language anymore, im going to keep on top of things and study as I learn. that way, in four months I wont have a lot of new material to memorize and it'll be easier to remember and learn for the 14 tests that I think im going to have. Oooh, this semester we get to stick each other with needles! its going to be interesting.
and last, about the foreign language comment... I was reading my textbook and thinking how I didnt understand it three months ago when I was reading it. but now its muvan and i couldnt help laughing at the less knowlegdeable me that existed three months ago. gosh, communicating its helpful sometimes... '
freecell anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home